The ICSO Advisory Group of the Open Forum (consisting of representatives from CARE, Civicus, Oxfam, Plan, Transparency International and World Vision) have developed a position paper around Accountability, Transparency and Verification for the 4th High Level Forum on Aid Effectiveness.
This position paper is part of the CSO Key Asks and proposals as adopted in April 2011 by a wide range of civil society organisations under the umbrella of the Open Forum and Better Aid platforms. This ICSO position paper supplements and complements but does not replace any activities undertaken as part of the broader CSO advocacy work towards HLF4.
The ICSO position paper has already been signed by:
- Robert Glasser, Secretary General, CARE International
- Allen Foster, President, CBM
- Ingrid Srinath, Secretary General, CIVICUS - World Alliance for Citizen Participation
- Jeremy Hobbs, Executive Director, Oxfam International
- Nigel Chapman, Chief Executive Officer, Plan International
- Raffaele K. Salinari, Chairperson, Terre des Hommes International Federation
- Cobus de Swardt, Managing Director, Transparency International
- Kevin Jenkins, President and Chief Executive Officer, World Vision International
- Jim Emerson, Secretary General, ChildFund Alliance
- Nyaradzayi Gumbonzvanda, General Secretary, World YWCA
Add your voice!
The Group invites all ICSOs to sign on to this position paper below, and also invites all interested CSOs who support this position paper to endorse as well!